LEVEL 2: NEF Pre-Interm TOPICS WRITING ORAL*
1. Family. (Pres.S, Pres. Cont, Relative pron.)
a. Introducing each other
b. Family matters* - Correct e-mail
c. Describing pictures*
d. Definitions of words
e. At the airport. - Pwk dialogue
2. Holidays. (Past S., Past Cont.,connectors)
a. Describing places*
b. Describing events
c. Pop music.
d. Telling stories* - Hand in pwk photo (U.2+4)
e. At the hotel. - Pwk dialogue
3. Stories. (Pres. Cont., Going to, Will)
c. Promises, offers, decisions - Hand in gwk infml letter
e. Restaurant problems. - Pwk dialogue
4. Everyday life. (Pres. Perf. + ever, just, yet, already; Comparatives + Superlatives)
b. Family conflicts.
c. Living faster.
d. Describing cities* - Pwk Comparisons
e. Giving directions. - Pwk dialogue
5. Feeling good. (Verbs + to / -ing, have to, must, prep of movement)
c. Learning. - Hand in pwk fml e-mail
e. At a department store. - Pwk dialogue
6. Taking decisions. (If + will, if + past, should, may, might)
a. Murphy’s law.
d. Advice* - Hand in gwk opinion essay (U. 8)
e. At the pharmacy. - Pwk dialogue
7. Fears, inventions. (Present perf + for, since, used to, passive)
d. Trips. Describing a building.
8. Your body. (Something, quantifiers, so/neither + aux.)
a. On the phone.
b. Giving your opinion. - Hand in gwk opinion essay
Sept-Oct: unit 1 Oct: unit 2
Nov-Dec: units 3-4 Jan: unit 4
Feb: units 5 - 6 March: units 6 - 7
April: unit 8 May: unit 9